We understand that your projects rely on the consistent flight of airborne equipment. Having a spare drone in your inventory allows business continuity in case of downtime due to an accident or malfunction.
Spare drones can also be used when your hardware is worn out or in case of an incident, whereby you could replace only the wing and continue using the other components in your possession, such as the camera and accessories.
Accidental Damage Protection (ADP)
Protect your WingtraOne in case of the odd incidental damage to your drone. Accidental damage refers to a physical breakage or failure that is not due to a manufacturing defect. Damage can be due to, for example, improper use, poor flight planning, mishandling during transport or changing environmental conditions.
(1) Fair use policy applies. Wingtra may increase the deductible in case of repeated replacements or may terminate or refuse WingtraProtect.
What is typically covered?
What is not covered?
ADP does not cover damages that are deliberately caused by the user to the equipment or resulting from use outside of the recommended operating conditions. Cosmetic damages that do not affect the proper operation of the equipment and normal aging of parts are also excluded. Please read the full terms and conditions.
Why Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) ?
|Damaged equipment to be replaced|| Replacement costs |
| Replacement costs |
20% of the value of the replaced equipment
Drone, Sony RX1R II camera and PPK
Full drone bundle including ground station
- Cosmetic damages like scratches, small cracks or holes, that do not affect the structural integrity of the drone.
- Damage of consumables due to normal aging (propellers, batteries, middlestand, sidestand)
- Loss or theft of the equipment
- Intentional damage of the equipment
- Damages from operating the equipment outside of normal operating conditions (temperature, rain, snow, fog, altitude, extreme winds)
- Damages resulting from modifying the hardware outside of the instructions of Wingtra.
- Any loss of data or business interruption
- Any 3rd party damages and claims
- Damages due to acts of God
This hard case will keep your drone from any damage during travel. The hard case works as checked-in luggage.
In case of large missions or multiple missions on the same day, a pair of extra batteries will allow you to switch to new batteries on the field and resume your mission. These batteries are suitable for carry-on luggage.
As air becomes thinner at higher altitudes, the ability for standard propellers to generate enough thrust to lift an aircraft is compromised. Their shape must change to lift through these conditions.
Field charging kit
In-office charging equipment is included in the WingtraOne bundle. This add-on includes an additional charger for the flight batteries that can be powered by a car battery and a tablet charging extension kit that can power the tablet during operation.